These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our website www.24today.in (our Site), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our Site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our Site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our Site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our Site.
These terms and conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you use any of our news, resources, pictures, videos, artworks, illustrations and media training, or the translation service, the terms and conditions of that Service shall apply in addition to these terms and conditions.
Changes To Our Site
We may update our Site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Site
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period
- Our Site is made available free of charge.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
Your Account And Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures or for any of our Services, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
Using Our Content
- Except as permitted herein, you may not reproduce or republish content (including news, pictures and multimedia) into other websites, frame our site or otherwise exploit our content in any way without our prior written consent.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out herein, please contact us.
In Translation Content
You may publish articles and the related accompanying illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics from the “In Translation” page of our Site (In Translation Content) subject to the following conditions:
- You must always retain the dateline or credit to 24 Today News at the end of the article and acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of the content;
- In Translation Content published by you may not be edited, re-interpreted or re-ordered. If You need to reduce the length of the article, you may delete the paragraphs from the bottom only. Headlines of In Translation Articles may be amended, though must be relevant and appropriate in tone and reflect the meaning of the article.
- Any accompanying illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics may only be used alongside their associated article;
- If you publish the content online, you must include a link to our Site, 24today.in.
If you print off, copy, download, reproduce or republish any part of our Site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our Site or the In Translation service will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made and take them down from any websites or remove them from any publications.
Linking Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our prior written consent.
Third Party Linking & Resources In Our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Uploading Content To Our Site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to make contact with other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
Viruses In Our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
These terms and conditions, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Indian law. Both you and we agree that the Bombay High Court will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By email: email@example.com
Head Office: Avadh Academy, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Editorial Office: D-3049, Indra Nagar, Lucknow-226016
Event Venue : Hind Medical College ,Safedabad, Barabanki, Faizabad Road, Uttar Pradesh-226016 (India).
Mobile No.: +91-9452525060, 9889485472, 9455583831
Phone Number: 0522-4956777
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com